Monday 18 May 2009

Locations

Initial ideas for my location...


- Dark setting



- Urban area



- Country side



- Inner city



- Rural area



- Farm land



My own pictures for location...





These are the pictures that I have taken for my location. When I was at these different locxations I was thinking about which would be best and which would be most accesible for my film trailer.

The location that I think would be most effective for my trailer is the more urban setting. I like this setting the most because i think that it would fit in with my film and it is really easily accesible.

I have decided to film when it is almost dark, just so the street lights are on, I think that the street lights would create the best effect for my film because the darkness fits in with the Film Noir genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment