Monday 25 May 2009

Filming..

I want to start filming as soon as possible. Soon i will upload my storyboard and then I will start filming. I am hoping to start filming this week. I think that i will be able to film all of the shots i need in one session, this should then give me time to complete the editing which will be a very important part of my trailer because i want to make sure the timing and composition of each shot is correct.


When filming I will mainly stick to my story board but i am going to still try different angles for each shot because this will help when it comes to editing because if i do not like the look of some of my shots or if i don't think the shot fits with the rest of the trailer, then i will have more to choose from and therefore i can make my trailer as effective as possible.


When filming i must keep certain factors in mind such as, the weather, the setting and the lighting. If the weather is not right on the day that i film, then i will have to postpone filming and do it anither day (hopefully this won't happen). If the lighting doesn't work, then i shall have to consider another time of day for filming (again, i am hoping this doesn't happen).

Overall, i hope that my filming goes to plan and that i do not encounter too many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment