Tuesday 19 May 2009

About my storyboard...

When drawing up my storyboard I was obviously thinking about what shot types would go best for the genre of my trailer and also what shot types would be most effective in a film trailer, this is why i decided to do research on typical shot types before I did my storyboard.


I think that my storyboard will help me alot with my filming because I have already planned it all out and that will make filming my trailer alot easier and much more time efficient. My storyboard will also help with the editing of my trailer because i have included the edits inbetween each shot and also the timing of each shot, so this will meke the editing period much easier and much more time efficient.


In my storyboard I have included what sort of sound i want, (being diegetic or non-diegetic). I have wrote where i want there to be the soundtrack and I have also wrote where i want the diegetic sounds. For example, the footsteps. Writing this information down on the storyboard has allowed me to plan and organise my filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment